Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mobile Browser Compatible

Random How To is now mobile web browser compatible.

Ive been going through the settings and seeing what is new with blogger and I noticed the option to set up mobile view. With the increase of smartphones and tablets on the market as well as seeing that there have been viewers from mobile devices I decided to enable mobile view. Now you can easily view my blog from your phone.

I also set up the ability to snap photos with my iPhone and send them directly to my blog as a new post. I think that is a pretty cool feature. Ive already been messing around with the blogger app for ios.

I hope to have some new content to post but most times when I am working on a project I never think to grab my camera and take some pictures along the way. There have been countless projects I have worked on since the creation of this blog but most of the time I forget that it is even here until I receive an email when I have new comments.

No comments: